I realize today that I should have started at 30 and counted down. That would have been more dramatic. Oh well, you live, you learn.
Lessons I learned from my 30 Days of YES:
- I learned that you always have great intentions about things and you don’t always follow through at 100%. That’s okay, at least you tried.
- I learned that I LOVE pilates and it’s well worth the expense.
- I learned that sites like Lifebooker, Groupon, Yipit, BuyWithMe are awesome for things like this.
- I learned that Jillian Michael’s work out videos are awesome.
- I learned that I love my husband even more than I thought I did.
- I learned that it’s very hard to schedule stuff every single day. Sometimes you just need a break.
- I learned that people are really interested when you do something like this. I guess people are just facinated by goal setting and follow-through.
- I learned that it’s really hard to blog every day.
- I learned that I say no a lot more often than I thought.
- I learned that it’s a lot easier to get off my ass and workout (almost) every day.
- I learned to be good to myself and allow myself to try things that I want to try. It never hurts to try something once.
- I learned that there’s so much more to try.
- I learned that it doesn’t have to stop here.
- My thirties are going to be awesome.
YOU ARE AWESOME. 🙂
Comments are closed.