I’m putting together a playlist of songs where girls drop the F’Bomb. So far I have:
- F**k Was I: Jenny Owen Youngs from Batten the Hatches
- Fuck You: Lily Allen from It’s Not Me, It’s You
- Untouchable Face: Ani Difranco from Dilate
- Be A Man: Liz Clark from Hand on the Stove
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Playlist as of today:
- F**k Was I: Jenny Owen YoungsfromBatten the Hatches
- Fuck You:Lily AllenfromIt’s Not Me, It’s You
- Untouchable FaceAni DifrancofromDilate
- Missed Me The Dresden Dolls fromA is for Accident
- You Oughta Know Alanis MorissettefromJagged Little Pill
- Kick You OutMarissa LevyfromCharmed & Dangerous
- Fuck and Run Liz PhairfromExile in Guyville
- Me & Mr. Jones Amy WinehousefromBack To Black
- Building A Mystery Sarah McLachlan from Mirrorball
- Bloody Motherfucking Asshole Martha Wainwright from Martha Wainwright
Tila Tequila’s classic song: I Luv U in which she proclaims "I’m the crazy b$tch that’s running the game. Cuz I’m the crazy b!tch that’s calling your name. Cuz I’m the crazy b!t$h I ain’t got no shame. I will f*ck you up."
Yeah. ALIEF TEXAS WHAT!?!?
Fuck & Run – Liz Phair
oh yeah and about 30% of Ani difranco’s songs…. maybe even up to 45%
Me & Mr. Jones – Amy Winehouse….
Seriously I could go on all day……..
Alanis Morissette: "You Oughta Know"
I forgot that I have a song with the f’bomb in it
Marissa Levy: Kick You Out
martha wainwright: "bloody motherfucking asshole," from self-titled album. great song!
Enjoy the shit out of that adorable Jenny Lewis singing "Glendora" by Rilo Kiley
Comments are closed.